Thursday 31 July 2014

Hippy Post

A bit of a different post, but I'm just really enjoying taking photos and just generally being outside so I thought I'd share a couple of snaps.


I think it's really easy to get caught up in the stresses of life, but when you get the chance to re-evaluate all of those things which are bothering you seem so insignificant.


I think the summer really is a nice reflective time, especially for me as I've just finished school. It's nice to have a reflective period before you have to confront the real world- that's how I think of it anyway. I don't know what it is, and it may just be my natural free spirit and inner hippy talking but I find there is something really peaceful in being outside. 


Basically what I'm saying is, Enjoy taking some time for yourself and enjoy being outside :) 

El x

No comments:

Post a Comment