Tuesday 22 July 2014

Make-up moments: Whats on my face?

Hello Everyone!

This post is an extension of my GRWM post as I thought here I would go more in depth into what make-up I am wearing at the moment.


1. Sleek Face Form Palette:

I won't bore you by going into this again but I really love it - check out my review

2. Mac 'All that Glitters' eye shadow:

This is a gorgeous eye shadow, one of the first Mac ones I ever brought actually! Mac eyeshadows have a beautiful creamy texture and great pigmentation. It's sort of a champagne gold colour and looks wonderful on its own over the lids. A light wash for a summery, everyday look or, layer the product with a darker brown in the crease for some night-time glamour. 

3. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream:

This was actually my Mum's before I permanently borrowed it. It has a fragrance, which personally I don't mind but I know it isn't for everyone. I really love BB creams, especially in the summer. I figure if your skin doesn't need the coverage, then why not use a lighter coverage and more moisturising product? If I do in fact decide I need some more coverage I just mix a tiny bit of my Loreal True Match foundation in and it seems to do the trick. 

4. No.7 Protect and Perfect Day Cream:

I really like this product underneath my foundation/BB cream. It has a really creamy texture and doesn't sit on the skin looking oily. I'm big on SPF because I have fair skin I don't want it to get sun damaged so I look like a prune by the time I'm 30! But regardless of how fair your skin is an SPF provides protection from harmful UV rays which can cause skin cancer. Dramatic I know but i'd rather look youthful than prune like if you don't mind.

5. Bare Minerals Loose Powder Foundation:

After applying my BB cream I like to set it with a powder. When I am using something which such little coverage like a BB cream I like to use a powder with slightly more coverage than just your average translucent powder. I really like how nice this feels on my skin, it barely feels like you're wearing anything!

6. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara:

Again see my review here! 

7. Clinique Chubby Stick in 06 Woppin' Watermelon:

I really like the Clinique Chubby Sticks, I also have Super Strawberry which is a lovely pink/berry shade. If you aren't familiar with them the are velvety, moisturising balms which only have the faintest pigment. I really like them for day-time wearing, something that isn't too glossy or bold. 




No comments:

Post a Comment