Saturday 12 July 2014

REVIEW: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I had never tried ant Liz Earle products until I received this product as a gift. I had read rave reviews from bloggers about it so I was really looking forward to giving it a whirl.

Firstly the smell is divine. It smells like you are in a spa, natural, fresh and woody it just smells good for your skin. It is a thick creamy formula which is pump dispensed on to dry skin and massage in. It comes with a muslin cloth with you run under hot water, ring out and excess and gently polish your face and neck. I quite like to roughly remove most of my make-up before actually using this purely because I don't want to get the muslin cloth all stained.

My face honestly felt really thoroughly cleansed and that eucalyptusy goodness ahhh its just so refreshing. It isn't an abrasive or stripping formula so I would agree with using it morning and night as recommended it also doesn't leave an oily or heavy feeling residue on your skin.

(Cloth not pictured because it was in the wash-sorry!)

This 100ml size starter kit should set you back around £15 which, to be honest really isn't that bad for the quality of this product.There are so many sizes available that if you aren't sure whether to make the investment you can buy a 15ml size for under £3.50 incl. a muslin cloth!

This dreamy cleanser/exfoliating hybrid is truly worth the money and has become a firm staple in my skin care routine.

Have you tried the Cleanse and Polish?

El x

No comments:

Post a Comment