Friday 11 July 2014

REVIEW: Sleek Face Form

I think Sleek is a brand which doesn't get the recognition it deserves. A high street brand, which is reasonably affordable, I have yet to be disappointing by what they have to offer.

I was a total contour newbie but after watching many YouTube videos I could see the difference it made to the way the face looked. I wanted a piece this wizardry, soI brought the Face Form Kit in the shade Light for about £10 in Boots. At the time this made me a bit nervous as it was the first product I had ever brought from the Sleek brand. I really had nothing to worry about. This set is fantastic with a rose-goldy blush (which is very similar to Nars Orgasm I might add) a lovely pearl highlight and a great matte contour shade make this kit well worth the money.

Since the new Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette have been released I can't help but notice their similarity with the Sleek contour kit, obviously aside from the price of which the Urban Decay palette is around £22.
(There is a mirror but I managed to break mine off *face palm*)

Watch- Sekonda
Tan line- My own

The palette is made up of very pigmented powders, which may not be to everyone's taste but on the skin it looks very natural and not cakey at all. To top things all off it comes in a range of skin tones from fair-dark.

This wonderful product is sort of like a Nars and Urban Decay cross-breed, and I can't think of a better combination.

What do you think? Have you tried any Sleek products?

El x


No comments:

Post a Comment