Monday 25 August 2014

REVIEW: Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser

I was recently given this scrub for my birthday after some less than subtle hinting. I don't know why I was attracted to it but I think it was something to do with Origins' great reputation when it comes to skin care mixed with my need for a new face scrub.



Firstly it smells amazing- it has an 100% natural essential oil blend of grape fruit, lemon and spearmint which is probably why it's SO refreshing.  Although this scrub is exfoliating it isn't too abrasive, lightly polishing dead skin away to reveal a lovely clean complexion. It also lathers really well and doesn't leave my skin really dry.

It contains energizing Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean which have radiance boosting properties and I have actually really been noticing this. I find now my make-up applies really smoothly and, like I said before, the added radiance makes my complexion look really 'glowy'. It is quite expensive but if you are looking for a good, reliable scrub and cleanser this is the product for you. Just thinking about it, as it is a 2in1 product it isn't actually that bad price wise so now you have no excuse ..

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment