Tuesday 19 August 2014

Selling NYX in Next .. Wait What?!

Dear Readers, I confess that I have been an awful blogger over the past few weeks posting a grand total of zero posts but that's about to change. I intend to up my game and blog as regularly as I can starting with this post. Yes I know this is a bit of a different post but I have some wisdom to share. I was in Next looking for some shoes for work when I stumbled across a cosmetics stand...



I was amazed. I had always been under the impression that NYX wasn't easily available in the UK and in a place where I quite frankly least expected it, there it was! I was slightly disappointed that they didn't have the Soft Matte Lipcream which I have been dying to try but they did have a good variety of matte lipsticks which I felt it was my duty to browse.

I came out with a matte lipstick called 'Shocking Pink Rose Intense' a bit of a mouthful but it really is a shocking pink. It's sort of a bit like MAC Candy Yum Yum but a bit less neon I'd say. So far I'm loving it, the pigmentation is fab and it isn't too drying like other matte lipsticks.

I'd advise you get down to your nearest Next ASAP as the secret won't be kept quite for long!

El x

P.S I guess I was too in shock to take any pictures so I've left a link to the lipstick from the Next website :)

http://www.next.co.uk/shop/gender-women-category-cosmetics/brand-nyx

No comments:

Post a Comment