Saturday 27 September 2014

LFWEND Day 1+4 AW14

Hello! Here are my Days 1 and 4 of London Fashion Weekend. I can't remember if I said but I wasn't able to attend all the days due to work commitments but I had a great time nonetheless.

For those of you who don't know London Fashion Weekend is an opportunity for the public to get a taste of what it would be like to experience London Fashion Week. When you buy your ticket it usually encompasses three things; a tote bag, shopping and a catwalk show. Having been for two years the tote bags are honestly SO worth it and the catwalk and shopping are something special.


Arriving at London Victoria..




I began each day looking around the shopping areas. There were some beautiful pieces, in particular the Celine leather and Vivienne Westwood scarves really caught my eye..


As mentioned above the beautiful Celine leather pieces..


Burberry Trench *swoon*


I had never heard of this designer before but the collection was made up of some amazing, glamorous evening wear such as the lazer cut piece seen below



I fell in love with this shark tooth ring and may have made a purchase..


These flower garlands were so pretty for a festival or garden party. The traders are always really knowledgeable and were showing people how to do some really chic hairstyles with the bands.



Coat-Next
Top-H&M
Jeans- Topshop
Shoes-Birkenstocks (obviously)
Sunglasses- Topshop

(Sorry no outfit post for the other day but I wore pattern trousers from Mango, Birkenstocks, an over-sized white shirt from ASOS, pink coat as seen above from Next and a Vivienne Westwood necklace)


On Sunday I went to the Trend Catwalk show which was really great. The show was split into four trends; One and Only, Candy Crush, Jungle Fever and Fairy Tale Ending. I particularly enjoyed Jungle Fever with its palette of greens and and animal prints.


To finish a very exciting day I headed to Starbucks for an Iced Mocha.


I had a really great time at London Fashion Weekend. The whole event is such an enjoyable experience, I'll booking a ticket for next season!


Ellie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment